Hello, everyone there I’ am Shravan Saple here welcoming you to the platforms of cars, where car of every brand, every variant is listed out while even cars of different brand are being compared that’s nothing but less it’s this car website which gives the detailed information of your queries related to any of the cars of any brand. In this article of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio Comparison, I will be elaborating every piece of information that you require while u go to purchase either of the two cars. Hence this was all about the introduction of the article which I’ am gone elaborate to you today.
Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio Comparison.
So before beginning with the article of comparison let me give you an idea of the things which I ‘am gone tell you in this article those are the mileage offered by both the cars, variants available, specifications, the pros and cons of the car and detailed explanation about the exterior and interior features. So now let’s get started with the actual article of comparing Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio.
Hyundai Elite i20.
Let’s start with the first car of the Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio comparison article. The Hyundai elite i20 is known for its sporty car looks and stylish design which make it a perfect ride at an affordable price compared to cars of the same segment. The key features of the car are its excellent style and sportiness as well we can’t even overlook its hi-tech features and premium interiors which make it feel like a royal.
Now let’s know about the exterior parts of the Hyundai elite i20 car, this car is available in 3 variants of engine first is the 1.4 CRDi diesel engine of 1396 cc which delivers power of 89 bhp and torque of 220 Nm, second is the 1.2 Mpi Petrol engine of 1197 cc which delivers power of 82 bhp and torque of 115 Nm and the last is a 1.4 Mpi petrol engine of 1368 cc which delivers power of 99 bhp and torque of 132 Nm. It is available in 5 shades of colour those are Sleek Silver, Pristine Blue, Star Dust, Red Passion, Polar White and Phantom Black.
Let’s know about the exteriors features of the Hyundai i20 elite car, it has a radiator grille which is a single – frame hexagonal grille that reflects a bold look as well the wrap around headlamps which are known for its stylish design, while the rear combination of 3 step wrap around tail lamps are designed in such way for providing optimal visibility and safety.
The car is featured with sporty front fog lamps to provide maximum penetration in foggy conditions, while the waistline molding imparts sporty look to the car and even prevents side scratches. It even has a roof antenna for optimization of frequency signal for better audio output and rear wiper that provides high wiping efficiency.
The Hyundai elite i20 has a premium interior designs with many hi-tech features let us list them out one by one, audio system is a smart AVN system that comes with touch responsive and is loaded with many modes, while the auto air conditioner is designed it does the work of maintaining the cabin’s temperature, as well as the cluster ionizer, generates ions to purify the cabin. It has a supervision cluster with TFT LCD which displays multi-information with the white illumination of light during the night.
The car has telescopic power steering wheel which can be tilt adjusted as per convince, while it contains storage system such as seat pockets, floor console, cup holder, map pockets and overhead console. The car has a spacious glove box which comes with cooling effect to store beverages and luggage lamp which help to locate or place the luggage at the right place.
The car is featured with some unique interior features like steering wheel remote control, rear air ventilation system, and rear parking assist system. It even has rear parcel tray for storing of small utilities, engine start and stop button which enables to start or stop the car with just one touch, one touch signal system to ensure safe driving and at last is a ticket holder a safer way to keep those cards and ticket without fear of losing them.
At the end, the Hyundai elite i20 is equipped with an auto headlight control which prevents the wastage of the battery, power window adjustment control system which rolls down the windows whenever an object is detected to ensure safety and smart pedal which overrides the accelerator pedal and applies brake only.
Overall the Hyundai elite has an aerodynamic design, lower roof lines, and steeply raked windshield design which make it look like a sports car.
- The car is known for its excellent interior features as well interior features which make it look like a sports car.
- It has a smooth running engine which increases the performance of the car only when compared with diesel engine
- The car has an excellent pick up when the car is driven in 3rd and 4th gear.
- It has an amazing design of tail lamp when compared to cars of the same segment, as well it is spacious and even its comfortable only in case of the front side.
- The Hyundai elite i20 car has wider tires, rear AC vents which make the ride more comfortable.
- It has an enough boot space of 285 liters which makes it possible for the passenger to carry as much as luggage required.
- The mileage provided by the car is very less while it comes in only in case of petrol engines and even the fuel efficiency is very less.
- It has no provision of CD player in AVN system, even it has the poor resolution of the reverse camera.
- As I had mentioned earlier comfort is an option only in case of the front side, but when it comes to rear side it has very less of space for the leg room for the rear passenger.
- The car has very less ground clearance of 170 mm which makes it a hard drive while driving on steep roads and mountain roads.
- At last but not least the Hyundai elite i20 even has a problem with the gearbox, as it vibrates when the car is driven at the higher speed as well as the power produced by the engine is comparatively less. Hence this ends the first part of the article of comparison of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio.
Now let’s begin with the second car of the Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio Comparison article. The Honda Brio car is one of the best hatchback cars when it comes to the car of the same segment as that of the brio. The brio car is available in 5 shades of colors those are Taffeta White, Alabaster Sliver, Urban Titanium, Rallye Red and White Orchid Pearl. The car produces a power of 87 bhp at the torque of 109 Nm, while the dimensions of the car are 1680 mm width, 1500 mm height and 3610 mm in length. The car engine is occupied with a 4 cylinders engine which produces a displacement of 1198 cc.
The Brio car has a Sleek Head Lamp, Stylish front Bumper, Edgy Tailgate Spoiler, the outside mirror are provided with turn indicator, alloy wheels, and the sporty front looks this are the exterior features of the Brio cars what makes is one of the stylish, decent cars among all the hatchback cars.
The brio car has a sporty black interior, dashboard availability with carbon finish, audio with Bluetooth and center console USB facility, Digital Ac Control, Adjuster for the driver seat height, Steering mounted audio control, triple analog meter with white illumination during the night time, Eco lamp for fuel efficient driving.
The brio car has the facility of airbags in case of safety purpose, while it has a seating capacity of 5 seats, the central locking of the car is provided with the anti-theft system, drive train of the car is controlled by the front wheels of the car, while the transmission of the car is manual.
The brio car has a fuel tank of 35 liters capacity, whereas the boot space of the car is 175 liters and the ground clearance is 165 mm. The wheelbase diameter of the car is 2345 mm, it has disc braking system at the front end of the car and drum braking system at the rear end.
So this was all about the exterior and the interiors of the Honda brio car, as said earlier, in the beginning, I will elaborations every piece of information related to this car, so this article is not yet over as we know every car has its equal Pros, as well as Cons, let me even elaborate those in this article.
- The Honda brio car gives a good performance due to its i-VTEC engine features, smoother ride due to the alloy wheels.
- The car is mostly known for its comfort, however when it comes to longer rider comforts won’t be an option for those are r seating at the rear side of the car.
- The car has a wider windscreen which adds on to the overall increase the visibility.
- It has a smooth steering which makes it possible for the driver to ride for a longer time with less stress on the hands.
- At last the Honda brio has an excellent decent and stylish looks, smooth running engine, simple interior which makes it outstand the other hatchback cars.
- The Honda brio car gives a poor mileage when compared to the city it gives a mileage of about 14 to 15 km/pl, while on the highways it gives a mileage of 20 to 21 km/pl.
- The car has a very low ground clearance of 165 mm, which makes it tough for the car to drive on mountain roads, hill stations.
- The car is less spacious the main reason behind this is its boots space is quite less compared to the other cars, while the boot space causes to be the main reason when it comes to long drives since you cannot carry much of the luggage.
- At the last, as we said earlier it has lower ground clearance which causes the cabin to be noisy making the ride more uncomfortable and even the car has less insulation. Thus this ends the second part of the comparison article of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio
Specification Table of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio.
|Feature.||Hyundai Elite i20.||Honda Brio|
|Torque ( Nm).||115||109|
|No of Cylinder||4||4|
|No of Doors||5||5|
|Number of Gears.||5||5|
|No of seating rows.||2||2|
|Center Locking.||With Key.||Yes.|
|Drivetrain.||Front Wheel.||Front Wheel.|
|Power Windows.||Front Only.||Front Only|
|Anti-Lock Braking System.||No.||No.|
|Fuel tank capacity (liters).||45||35|
|Boot space (liters).||285||175|
|Front Brake Type.||Disc.||Disc.|
|Rear Brake Type.||Drum.||Drum.|
|Ground Clearance (mm).||170||165|
Prices Table of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio.
|Prices by cities|
|Cities||Hyundai Elite i20||Honda Brio|
|Bangalore||5.69 – 9.19L||4.80 – 6.96L|
|Chennai||5.69 – 9.16L||4.82 – 6.97L|
|Hyderabad||5.69 – 9.19L||4.79 – 6.91L|
|Mumbai||5.89 – 9.52L||5.01 – 7.29L|
|New delhi||5.60 – 9.02L||4.69 – 6.82L|
|Kolkata||5.76 – 9.28L||4.82 – 6.98L|
Comparison Between the Variants of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio.
|Hyundai Elite i20|
|Variant Name||Displacement||Mileage(km-pl)||Transmission||Safety||Ex -Showroom Price(Delhi)|
|Elite i20 Magna 1.4 CRDI (Diesel)||1396 cc||22.54||Manual||No ABS, 2 air bags||7.48 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Era 1.4 CRDI (Diesel)||1396 cc||22.54||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||6.87 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Sportz 1.4 CRDI (Diesel)||1396 cc||22.54||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||8.06 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Asta 1.4 CRDI (Diesel)||1396 cc||22.54||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||8.57 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Asta 1.4 CRDI (O) (Diesel)||1396 cc||22.54||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||8.95 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Magna 1.4 AT (Petrol)||1368 cc||20.15||Automatic||No ABS, 2 air bags||9.18 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Era 1.2 (Petrol)||1197 cc||18.6||Manual||No ABS, 2 air bags||5.64 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Magna 1.2 (Petrol)||1197 cc||18.6||Manual||No ABS, 2 air bags||6.24 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Sportz 1.2 (Petrol)||1197 cc||18.6||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||6.81 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Asta 1.2 (Petrol)||1197 cc||18.6||Manual||No ABS, 2 air bags||7.31 Lakh|
|Elite i20 Asta 1.2 (O) (Petrol)||1197 cc||18.6||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||7.69 Lakh|
|Variant Name||Displacement||Mileage(km-pl)||Transmission||Safety||Ex -Showroom Price(Delhi)|
|Honda Brio E MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||No ABS, No air bags||4.48 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio EX MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||No ABS, No air bags||4.71 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio S MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||No ABS, No air bags||5.08 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio V MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||ABS, No air bags||5.42 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||5.82 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX (O) MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||6.30 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX AT (Petrol)||1198 cc||16.5||Automatic||ABS, 2 air bags||6.62 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX (O) AT (Petrol)||1198 cc||16.5||Automatic||ABS, 2 air bags||7.10 Lakh.|
So here I conclude The article of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio Comparison where in this article as I had mentioned before the points which I will be elaborating in this article I have covered almost all the points. In case if you have any query related to this article you can leave your comment below. As in from the buyer point of view, I have given a detailed information related to a comparison of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio, wherein it can help to make a perfect decision to which car to buy among both the cars. Stay tuned for my further updates on the new brand of cars. You can Also see some related articles to both the cars mentioned in this article of comparison of Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Honda Brio.