Hello, everyone there I’ am Shravan Saple here welcoming you to the platforms of cars, where car of every brand, every variant is listed out while even cars of different brand are being compared that’s nothing but less it’s this car website which gives the detailed information of your queries related to any of the cars of any brand. In this article of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio Comparison, I will be elaborating every piece of information that you require while comparing two cars of two different brands, Even the variants available in this article of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio. Hence this was all about the introduction of the article which I’ am gone elaborate to you today.
Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio Comparison.
So before beginning with the article, let me tell you those points which I ‘am gone tell you in this article of comparison of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio, those are the images, specifications, mileage offered by the car, the prices of the car and much more.
Let’s begin with the first car of the comparison of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio that is the Creta, The Compact SUV creta is available in 7 shades those are the Polar White, Stardust, Phantom Black, Pearl Beige, Red Passion, Mystic Blue and Sleek Silver. The creta car offers a mileage of 15 km/l, whereas the petrol automatic variant gives a mileage of about 10km/l. The car produces a maximum power of 121 bhp and torque of 151 Nm. While the ground clearance of the car is 183 mm and the wheelbase diameter is of 2590 mm.
The Hyundai Creta car is known for its performance, stylish looks, average engine performance, and smooth driving. The car is available in 3 engine variants. While the Hyundai creta car is available in 14 variants among which 9 variants are of Diesel and the remaining 5 are of petrol variants.
The Available engines are 1396 cc Diesel which produces a power of 89 bhp, 1582 cc Diesel engine which produces a power of 126 bhp and 1591 cc Petrol engine which produces a power of 122 bhp. The Gearboxes available in the car are 6-speed Automatic Front Wheel Drive and 6-speed Manual Front Wheel Drive. While the Hyundai creta is a 5 seater car which has power steering as well as airbags in case of safety purpose.
Overall the Hyundai creta proves to be the best Compact SUV till time because of its various features which are proven to be liked by many of buyers especially its fluidic design, style, interior, and boot space and many other features. The main reason that any buyer won’t prefer to buy this car is the mileage of the car, the suspension, and the air cooled coils and the heating up of the engine. So this is not the end of the article as I said I will be giving you every piece of information so let’s know about the cons and pros of buying Hyundai creta car.
- Good engine performance, stylish and premium looks and many more additional features compared to other SUV cars.
- The creta car provides smooth driving only highways, while on steep heels it proves not be beneficial.
- Diesel variant has low cabin noise as well as less vibration compared to the other variants.
- The creta car provides a good pickup that’s why many of the buyers call it as one of the sports car due to its good pickup.
- The car is comfortable, as well as elegant, reliable with excellent interior features.
- The Creta car proves to be one of the best compact SUV due to the large spacing available of seating of 5 people, even the boot space available is more.
- The sound proof cabin, automatic transmission, and the navigation system are the few features which make the car unique among all.
- The interior features are three spoke steering wheel, Steering-wheel-mounted controls, Touch screen infotainment system, Engine start-stop button, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) system, Airbags
- The Creta has certain Exterior key features like Headlamps with silver inserts, Integrated LED daytime running lamps, 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, Body-colored ORVMs with integrated blinkers, Roof-mounted spoiler, and Silver skid plate
- The Gear shifts of the car are smooth, ride quality is impressive, touch screen unit is large, rear seat is little uncomfortable for three adults, featured with many comfort and safety features and the Cabin is well insulated.
- The car price is too high compares to the other cars.
- The braking system as well there is poor suspension while it comes to driving on steep hills.
- The rear wiper of the car is very delicate and even the mileage offered by the car is very low, the auto petrol variants give a mileage of 7 km/l.
- The petrol variant has only two airbags available in it which is one of disadvantage.
- The driving of the car proves to be unstable when it comes to driving on rough roads.
- The engine of the car gets heated up soon which is one of the lagging features encountered by many of the buyers.
- The car lacks in stability, as well as low fuel efficiency and the cooling coils give a bad smell after a period of use.
- Infotainment system gets hung up many times while driving.
- The tail lamps become defective over a period of time, the AVN system of the car is very poor as well as it is less spacious.
- The dashboard of the car is of plastic quality. So this ends the first part of the article of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio Comparison.
Let’s begin with the second car of the comparison article Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio Comparison. The Honda Brio car is one of the best hatchback cars when it comes to the car of the same segment as that of the brio. The brio car is available in 5 shades of colors those are Taffeta White, Alabaster Sliver, Urban Titanium, Rallye Red and White Orchid Pearl. The car produces a power of 87 bhp at the torque of 109 Nm, while the dimensions of the car are 1680 mm width, 1500 mm height and 3610 mm in length. The car engine is occupied with a 4 cylinders engine which produces a displacement of 1198 cc.
The Brio car has a Sleek Head Lamp, Stylish front Bumper, Edgy Tailgate Spoiler, the outside mirror are provided with turn indicator, alloy wheels, and the sporty front looks this are the exterior features of the Brio cars what makes is one of the stylish, decent cars among all the hatchback cars.
The brio car has a sporty black interior, dashboard availability with carbon finish, audio with Bluetooth and center console USB facility, Digital Ac Control, Adjuster for the driver seat height, Steering mounted audio control, triple analog meter with white illumination during the night time, Eco lamp for fuel efficient driving.
The brio car has the facility of airbags in case of safety purpose, while it has a seating capacity of 5 seats, the central locking of the car is provided with the anti-theft system, drive train of the car is controlled by the front wheels of the car, while the transmission of the car is manual.
The brio car has a fuel tank of 35 liters capacity, whereas the boot space of the car is 175 liters and the ground clearance is 165 mm. The wheelbase diameter of the car is 2345 mm, it has disc braking system at the front end of the car and drum braking system at the rear end.
So this was all about the exterior and the interiors of the Honda brio car, as said earlier, in the beginning I will be elaborating every piece of information related to this car, so this article of comparison of “Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio” is not yet over as we know every car has its equal Pros as well as Cons let me even elaborate those in this article.
- The Honda brio car gives a good performance due to its i-VTEC engine features, smoother ride due to the alloy wheels.
- The car is mostly known for its comfort, however when it comes to longer rider comforts won’t be an option for those are r seating at the rear side of the car.
- The car has a wider windscreen which adds on to the overall increase the visibility.
- It has a smooth steering which makes it possible for the driver to ride for a longer time with less stress on the hands.
- At last the Honda brio has an excellent decent and stylish looks, smooth running engine, simple interior which makes it outstand the other hatchback cars.
- The Honda brio car gives a poor mileage when compared to the city it gives a mileage of about 14 to 15 km/pl, while on the highways it gives a mileage of 20 to 21 km/pl.
- The car has very low ground clearance of 165 mm, which makes it tough for the car to drive on mountain roads, hill stations.
- The car is less spacious the main reason behind this is its boots space is quite less compared to the other cars, while the boot space causes to be the main reason when it comes to long drives since you cannot carry much of the luggage.
- At the last, as we said earlier it has lower ground clearance which causes the cabin to be noisy making the ride more uncomfortable and even the car has less insulation. This ends the second part of the article of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio Comparison.
Comparison table of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio.
|Feature.||Hyundai Creta||Honda Brio|
|Power (bhp).||121 bhp.||87|
|Torque ( Nm).||151 Nm.||109|
|Mileage (Kmpl).||15.26 kmpl.||19.4|
|Width (mm).||1780 mm.||1680|
|Height (mm).||1630 mm.||1500|
|Length (mm).||4270 mm.||3610|
|Displacement (cc).||1591 cc.||1198|
|No of Cylinder||4||4|
|No of Doors||5||5|
|Number of Gears.||6||5|
|No of seating rows.||2||2|
|Drivetrain.||Front Wheel.||Front Wheel.|
|Power Windows.||Yes||Front Only|
|Anti-Lock Braking System.||Yes||No.|
|Fuel tank capacity (liters).||55||35|
|Boot space (liters).||400||175|
|Front Brake Type.||Disc||Disc.|
|Rear Brake Type.||Drum||Drum.|
|Ground Clearance (mm).||183 mm.||165|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2590 mm.||2345|
Comparison Between the prices of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio.
|Prices by cities|
|Cities||Hyundai Creta||Honda Brio|
|Bangalore||9.33 – 14.77L||4.80 – 6.96L|
|Chennai||9.38 – 14.82L||4.82 – 6.97L|
|Hyderabad||9.38 – 14.83L||4.79 – 6.91L|
|Mumbai||9.76 – 15.42L||5.01 – 7.29L|
|New delhi||9.22 – 14.58L||4.69 – 6.82L|
|Kolkata||9.51 – 15.01L||4.82 – 6.98L|
Comparison Between the Variants of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio.
|Hyundai Creta Variants (SUV)|
|Variant Name||Displacement||Mileage(km-pl)||Transmission||Safety||Ex -Showroom Price(Delhi)|
|Creta 1.6 S Petrol (Petrol)||1591 cc||15.29||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||10.49 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 SX Plus Petrol (Petrol)||1591 cc||15.29||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||11.93 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 SX Plus Auto Petrol (Petrol)||1591 cc||15.29||Automatic||ABS, 2 air bags||13.10 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 Base Petrol (Petrol)||1591 cc||15.29||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||9.32 Lakh|
|Creta 1.4 S (Diesel)||1396 cc||21.38||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||11.39 Lakh|
|Creta 1.4 S Plus (Diesel)||1396 cc||21.38||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||12.19 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 SX (Diesel)||1582 cc||19.67||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||12.44 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 SX Plus (Diesel)||1582 cc||19.67||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||13.47 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 SX (O) (Diesel)||1582 cc||19.67||Manual||ABS, 6 air bags||14.51 Lakh|
|Creta 1.6 SX Plus Auto (Diesel)||1582 cc||17.01||Automatic||ABS, 2 air bags||14.57 Lakh|
|Creta 1.4 Base (Diesel)||1396 cc||21.38||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||10.17 Lakh|
|Variant Name||Displacement||Mileage(km-pl)||Transmission||Safety||Ex -Showroom Price(Delhi)|
|Honda Brio E MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||No ABS, No air bags||4.48 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio EX MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||No ABS, No air bags||4.71 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio S MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||No ABS, No air bags||5.08 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio V MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||ABS, No air bags||5.42 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||5.82 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX (O) MT (Petrol)||1198 cc||19.4||Manual||ABS, 2 air bags||6.30 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX AT (Petrol)||1198 cc||16.5||Automatic||ABS, 2 air bags||6.62 Lakh.|
|Honda Brio VX (O) AT (Petrol)||1198 cc||16.5||Automatic||ABS, 2 air bags||7.10 Lakh.|
So here I conclude my article of Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Brio Comparison where in this article as I had promised to elaborate each and every piece of information I have done it, as you are reading this article from the buyer point of view or when it comes to having knowledge about the specific car this article tends to give you an overall information needed whenever it comes in case of buying or having knowledge about a specific car while comparison. Stay tuned for my further more updates on newer brands of the car.